Digital Alchemy, leading Database Marketing Services Provider. We manage marketing databases for large companies, operating in Telecommunications, Insurance and Banking, Automotive and Energy. As part of our team you will be supporting a growing client base in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia
We are seeking a Database Developer to join our fun, professional team. This fantastic role will involve working on a variety of diverse projects and where you will be engaged in the back end solution for databases. You will work on challenging and diverse projects and can expect a fun and dynamic work culture, which is focused on employee development
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operate with a consultative approach in driving the creation, design and documentation of database solutions
- Advise on business processes to support and empower internal teams for success
- Own the process of conducting workshops for users and subject matter experts to gather and analyse business requirements
- Build excellent relationship building abilities to prioritise, negotiate and resolve conflict with clients
- Develop SQL database solutions that meet requirement specifications and manage the end to end project lifecycle
- Live and breathe our client’s product or service, market share, competition and consumers.
- Stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- At least 2 years technical experience in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of database systems as well as building ETL process.
- Experience in Linux/ Unix/Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server / SQL Server Express/ Microsoft Transact-SQL/Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager
- Strong demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skill with ability to work independently
- Good English communication skill: must be able to communicate with individuals at various levels in technical
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.asia