Are you interested in a strategic but hands-on position to drive brand awareness and lead generation? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and English speaking environment?
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing Marketing team based in our Bangkok office. The role is hands on and varied, from implementation of day to day marketing tasks, developing and executing lead generation campaigns, event planning and organising to managing our online presence. This all-encompassing role will oversee all aspects of the marketing function within the company, and will therefore require someone with at least 2 years’ experience in Marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and initiatives.
- Planning and managing the annual marketing budget.
- Driving brand awareness through idea generation and execution of the marketing strategy across all areas of the marketing mix – from sales to advertising, promotions to events, digital to sponsorships.
- Defining, creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns & determining the appropriate marketing assets required for all media channels and plans.
- Collaborating with designers to devise original concepts for marketing collaterals e.g. videos, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Planning and organising marketing events.
- Managing marketing content across internal and external platforms including (but not limited to) website, blog, social media, etc.
- Developing and maintaining marketing & sales collaterals.
- Managing the relationships with relevant agencies/ vendors and internal departments, in particular creative and PR, ensuring the best management of marketing spend and taking the plan through to effective delivery.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies.
If you are a self-motivating marketer who is up for challenges and aspires to be a specialist in marketing and data-driven marketing fields, we would like to know you.
- A highly competent marketer with at least 2 years’ experience (preferably B2B)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Superior organisation skills and proven ability to multi-task within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and results driven
- Demonstrated experience managing content for websites and social media as well as understanding of current trends in digital and social media
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience with design or CRM tools is a plus (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Pardot, etc.)
This is a great career opportunity to make your mark and work at a regional level.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume; stating your career brief, success stories, and contact telephone number:
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.com.au