Digital Alchemy, Asia Pacific's leading Data-Driven Marketing Solution Provider. We deliver a one-stop, fully integrated solution for all marketing needs to the Retail, Insurance, Telecommunication and Finance industries. We offer great careers opportunities for dynamic individuals with a can-do attitude and helping them to enhance their talents and excel at what they do.
HR Generalist is responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of benefit and compensation as well as human resource management systems. This role is also involved in maintaining employee data and ensuring accuracy in employee information.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall payroll operations across location.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs for all of our geographies.
- Update employee information covering employee personal information, work assignment, employee movement, and performance review with restricted confidential environment
- Analyze and maintain human resource management systems and application tracking system
- Respond to requests for management reports that provide information from employee information
- Manage performance and contribution management process across the group
- Degree in HRM, Information Technology, General Management or relevant fields
- 0-2 years of work experience in HR Administration or payroll preferred (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (VLookup, Pivot table, basic Macros) strongly preferred
- Fluent in English and able to work effectively in multinational work environment
Interested candidates are welcome to submit your resume to:
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.asia