Digital Alchemy, Australia’s leading Database Marketing Services Provider, is expanding into Asia. We manage marketing databases for large Australian and New Zealand companies, operating in Telecommunications, Insurance and Banking, Automotive and Energy. As part of our team you will be supporting a growing client base in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia
Not just a Database Developer, you will be responsible for delivering customer success and satisfaction, marketing expertise and to drive the growth of business relationships across Australia. The successful applicant will operate with a consultative and strategic approach with both internal and external stakeholders, and possess a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively in driving the creation, design and documentation of database and web solutions.
- Advise on business processes to support and empower internal teams for success
- Own the process of conducting workshops for users and subject matter experts to gather and analyse business requirements
- Possess excellent relationship building abilities to prioritise, negotiate and resolve conflict with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop marketing automation solutions that meet requirement specifications and manage the end to end project lifecycle
- Involvement in pre-sales activity where required
- Live and breathe our client’s product or service, market share, competition and consumers.
- Stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working as a Developer
- Knowledge & understanding of SQL, CRM, Linux, database systems and API development
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders
- Experience working in Consultancy will be highly desirable
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team,
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.asia