Digital Alchemy, Australia’s leading Database Marketing Services Provider, is expanding into Asia. We manage marketing databases for large Australian and New Zealand companies, operating in Telecommunications, Insurance and Banking, Automotive and Energy. As part of our team you will be supporting a growing client base in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia.
Project Manager will be responsible for delivering customer success and satisfaction, marketing expertise and driving the growth of business relationships locally and overseas. Operating with a consultative and strategic approach with both internal and external stakeholders and possessing a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively in driving the implementation of our in-house marketing automation solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor progress of project portfolio and associated reporting
- Hold status meetings as well as develop and maintain all project documentation
- Identify, manage and escalate risks and issues
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, requirements gathering, issue management, communication and change management.
- Project coordination of internal and external stakeholders for project enhancements, including managing internal and external resources, scope and timeline.
- Build relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Actively works to live up to the Digital Alchemy cultural values
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, ICT, Science
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator
- Demonstrated experience managing both technical and business stakeholders to drive outcomes and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated experience in managing and prioritising multiple projects and stakeholders
- Experience working with database technologies, business intelligence marketing concepts is highly desirable.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to solve problems quickly, logically and as independently as possible
- Able to understand and clearly articulate client requirements
- Able to build relationships with all types of people across the business
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume;
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team,
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.global