Digital Alchemy, Australia’s leading Database Marketing Services Provider, is expanding into Asia. We manage marketing databases for large Australian and New Zealand companies, operating in Telecommunications, Insurance and Banking, Automotive and Energy. As part of our team you will be supporting a growing client base in Australia, New Zealand and throughout Asia
You will be responsible for delivering customer success and satisfaction, marketing expertise and to drive the growth of business relationships across Australia. The successful applicant will operate with a consultative and strategic approach with both internal and external stakeholders, and possess a strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively in driving the design, documentation and implementation strategy of Digital Alchemy’s automated marketing and decisioning products.
- Advise on business processes to support and empower internal teams for success
- Own the process of conducting workshops for users and subject matter experts to gather and analyse business requirements
- Possess excellent relationship building abilities to prioritise, negotiate and resolve conflict with internal and external stakeholders
- Translate complex business requirements and produce detailed technical solution specifications and requirement specifications
- Involvement in pre-sales activity where required
- Live and breathe our client’s product or service, market share, competition and consumers.
- Stay current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, ICT, Science
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst or Technical Consultant
- Knowledge & understanding of SQL for data analysis, CRM, data modelling, and ETL concepts.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts is desirable.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into diagrams (e.g. process diagrams, solution architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams etc)
- Experience in integrating multiple systems.
- Knowledge & understanding of Service-Orientated architecture concepts (e.g. APIs)
- Demonstrated experience in managing and prioritising multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team,
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.asia