Are you interested in a strategic but hands-on position to drive brand awareness and lead generation? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and English speaking environment?
Digital Alchemy (DA) is a leader and one of the biggest data-driven marketing agencies in Asia Pacific. With nearly 300 professionals across the region, DA services several of the region’s well-known brands to deliver innovative marketing initiatives and drive customer-centric transformation
We are looking for a savvy and passionate marketer to join our marketing team. The person who fills this position will be an integral member of the team tasked with developing exciting strategic marketing plans, initiatives, and campaigns. Primary focus includes driving lead generation for our sales team as well as brand awareness across the region.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and initiatives.
- Plan and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Drive brand awareness through idea generation and execution of the marketing strategy across all areas of the marketing mix – from sales to advertising, promotions to events, digital to sponsorships.
- Define, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with designers to devise original concepts for marketing collaterals e.g. videos, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Manage all marketing communications (website, blog, social media, etc.)
- Develop and maintain marketing & sales collaterals.
- Manage relationships with agencies/ vendors and internal departments, in particular creative and PR, ensuring the best management of marketing spend and taking the plan through to effective delivery.
- Measure the success of all marketing campaigns and strategies, and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- A highly competent marketer with 3 - 5 years’ experience (preferably B2B)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results driven
- Demonstrated experience managing content for websites and social media as well as understanding of current trends
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
This is a great career opportunity to make your mark and work at a regional level.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume; stating your career brief, success stories, and contact telephone number:
Contact Information: Talent & Team Development Team
Check Our Website: www.digitalalchemy.com.au